Three Rivers, One Vacation!
The mountains of southern West Virginia really are almost heaven. And right in the heart of it all lies Summers County, home of the three rivers region. Welcome!
This is where the Bluestone and the Greenbrier meet up the New River Gorge. Three Rivers is where you’ll find…
- Hinton, legendary railroad town and home to the legend of John Henry
- Bluestone Lake, one of the largest lakes in West Virginia
- Pipestem Resort State Park, a true jewel of our parks system
- The New River Gorge National Park, just as the river enters its boundary
- Bluestone State Park, with cabins and camping right on the lake
- Loads of outdoor recreation, fairs and festivals, and good times here in the mountains
A stay here is a special experience, so come on up and visit us! You’ll be glad you did.
Hope to see you soon!